Coming up on February 15th, we’ll be having a new event at Schoolin’ Swag, featuring products centered around language…foreign languages, Latin, as well as American Sign Language.
Here are the companies/publishers which will be featured:
- Start ASL ($50 store credit on their ASL materials!)
- Jubilingua (one full set of JubiLingua French card games (6 decks), which have a retail value of $53.94!)
- Middlebury Interactive Languages (three giveaways of one semester courses ($119 value each—choice of French, Spanish, German, Chinese) + 10% discount for group members!
- Signing Time ( Series One Vol. 4: Family, Feelings & Fun – DVD) + coupon for those who sign up for their news letter!
- The Latin Road (1 Latin Road, Volume I Textbook (with worksheets and tests!)
- Great Commission Languages (1 copy of Junior Level The Easy French or The Easy Spanish!)
- Bechtel Books (Speedy Spanish Primer book, workbook, and key for preschool )
- Compass Classroom (digital version of Visual Latin 1&2, and another drawing for a digital download of WordUp! The Vocab Show!) + 15% discount for group members!
- Classical Academic Press ( one copy of their Song School Latin) + 20% discount for our members!
- From Mindy Ameeno at Usborne Books, one copy of “First Hundred Words” (choice of French, Spanish, German or Chinese) and a copy of “First Thousand Words” (choice of Spanish, French, Chinese, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian & Latin)
Don’t miss it! Prizes will post beginning 9am on 2/15. We’ll allow a full 24 hours for posts to remain up (to cover our friends in all time zones), and winners will be drawn at 9am on 2/16.